Tuesday, December 12

Many Happennings!!!

we'll since a certain special person has come back its almost like living in a dream, but i know that the seconds are real. i know that the moments are true, i know all this because my heart feels everything all the more poignantly. i am happy...i am sooo soo happy, but this happiness is transient and it only helps you to transit through life but i would have it no other way.

lifes been a whirl and already 10 days have passed, since my baby came back, 10 of the very few days. I cant be all preachy about love, its not my place all i know is that T i love you with all my heart and soul and for you i will do anything.

I was thinking about how seemingly facaded our lives our, we go through the motions of daily life all to be able to live and yet in the end we all must die. i dont wanna talk about sad things well some thoughts are collecting but i'll let them ferment a little more before i can expound a truly philosophical piece....abhi gotta study!!

No comments: