Tuesday, January 30

Our Sun..lightless and brightless

Ever stopped to consider how your life revolves around a certain few places. like when we were kids, our centrifuge was school and home. We Grew up a little and it moves from the home to the school and a few other hang out places, maybe a friends place, may be a pizza place, maybe a plaza, whatever it is it then revolves around that. Then comes college and thus a whole myriad of places around which we revolve. Then again, looking at it from a bigger perspective its still the same city. No matter where we go some days you just realize that these points these places in your life define you. Like today while I was doing a most routine Jog in my Colony Park and i ran by my 5th class maths teacher, naturally you stop to reminiscence for 5 minutes. A little later I jogged past my Economics Professor, and again I stopped to greet. Just then it struck me how (I'm not making a point) separate points of my being are brought together at one place. Ofcourse i wont be so humble as to say my life revolves around a park. All existence is defined by a place. Now the reason I haven't said the much clichéd "around a person or a people" well it does but what I've come to realize is that all we humans are merely transitory.

There is no guarantee of our existence. And if Existentialism is a norm then all of us are Sisyphus es!!! after all our lives no matter the place become as routine as Sisyphus's punishment and whats more, is that we are tragic because no one, not one of us realize that. People make our lives the way they are but we are rooted to the places that are our focus because after all its the place or one of the places that bring us into contact with those people too. There was no point to this nothing to make, i'm not a lawyer. But its something bizarrely bare to all theories contradicting Existentialism. I've only heard of the theory but odds are I've come to believe in it...You think?

No comments: