Saturday, April 28

There's a song...when you see nothing at all....by many artists......i mean many artist who've done the song but its lyrics start "its amazing how you can speak right to my heart" my baby...its amazing how you can speak right to my heart...

you bring such a big smile to my face in matter of seconds, like just now tonight when i was so down, angry and feeling helpless, talking to you just makes me brighten up...and immediately this song came to my mind, i mean the lyrics just popped into my head from no where, and i was searching my storage of music (which is immense some 9 GB) for this song just so that i can lissen to it, and be soo sooo sooo happy that in heaven an angel took pity on me and descended came to me as you!!! to love me so so so much that you sent my heart into the clouds. that your love wiped away every tear that my eye drops, and the smile on your face brings heaven to earth, the whisper of your voice (even over a very bad line all the way from across a sea) turned my frown into a smile and made me so so so happy...

baby, i love you for being my angel!!! my heaven sent angel!! my beautiful pure radiant angel! my eternal everlasting angel!! i love you for who you are for all that you are and for the universe you mean to me!!!

i've said this a hundred million times, but i cant say it enough!!

I LOVE YOU DARLING!!!

No comments: