Thursday, March 22

And So they bring the winds...

Slow months and dreary days
borne on the clouds wet ocean waves,
Low rumbling storms that fill the sky
the days they tell me they ask me why?

Winter chill from afar a hill
Lonesome tear, Bare thee love eternal still
and summer dry why wont you try
the wet months to imitate, spare us the fry!

Then my body alone in the heat
for my heart in your love breathe
and every every day we see a closer star
a coming date, for which I wait, you see my eyes beholds u afar...

I close my eyes to your passionate kisses
I fall into your loving embraces
Smitten, you took my heart a year and more, some 20 months,
you keep it still enthroned in crimson, a beating hundred it pumps....

That way you look at me, will fire
that way you make my lips melt with desire
the arcing of a body graceful to meet you thrusting.....
never compares to the way our two souls connected in love thirsting

Love in a July, an 11th so sweet....
that a shoulder provided, and to carry you, my two feet...
for look back at he sand in those our troubles
we see just a single pair! and thats the testimony to our love sweet honey!!!

This is the newest poem i dedicate to you my love!! for the love my heart bares you will ever and anon burst forth in passion so true!!! I love you.....

Dedicated to my Baby...My Teddy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...whoever ur in love with must be really lucky man! Gr8 passion! Love da pome!

Danny said...

thank you sooooooooooo much!!!!

Unknown said...

that is so sweet... awwwww...

IlienaBosu said...

my true commentas about ur blog is........ "it's awsome." i mean i dont think anybody would have reallly thought it that way. the comparison is very thought provoking. other than dis it is witty, humourous, and interesting. i generally dont put my whole brain into such rightups. but i was glued to it right till d end. way to go man. way to go.