Thursday, March 8

A Happy smile - Be Beautiful

There are those few people in the world who can make you laugh, it a gift. I know of one atleast who does that. Makes me laugh all the time. Then there are those people who can make you smile, and this, I wouldnt say people are not acquainted with. A sweet happy baby can make anyone smile. So a person who even after growing up can make you smile all the time, even thats a gift. There are those who can move you, skilled orators, artists, film makers, dancers basically a performing artist. There are those who can inspire you, a writer, a poet, a painter, a musician, a singer. Then there is one who makes you want to be the best you can be, ofcourse I have that special one.

But rare is the gift and the ability to make you smile, which is what I wanted to talk about, a happy smile just like what you get from watching a baby. Wanting to make a baby smile you act like a baby yourself. But just making some one smile by the innocent things you do, the sweetest things you do, the unassuming plain innocence of a baby. Thats a talent humanity has lost out on. We take what we are told and we contemplate. We look beneath it, around it, above it even 10 miles from it before we can accept it or in the least acknowledge it. Where did humanity loose its innocence? Why isnt what is said actually what is meant? Why must there be 2 sides of a coin? just because we live in a 3 dimensional world?

Innocence once lost is a decent we make through out our lives. I just want to smile so that when I do the world smiles with me. Be beautiful is all I want to say to everyone. Sure survive in this cruel world but always preserve yourself and your loved ones, be beautiful thats all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome post!! can relate to it so much.. love smiles myself!! everywhere all around.. and nothing compares to the most innocent smile of a baby!
btw, i heard my name was removed from this post! grrrr...

Danny said...

haha!! yeah it was but i had to chose between two ego trips...so!! lolz!!! sorry for that..u still are indirectly mentioned..besides i dontsee what ur cribbing about its not like u've mentioned me anywhere in urz...and dare u make mention of me now or in the near future i will kill u!!!