Tuesday, February 6

Waiting for May

Stifled trials, questionable existence
Travel in the wrong sense
Wheat and Barley
all strangers totally
Use and usefulness
meaning and meaningfully
furlong sunsets and typhoid
Makes no sense

Life wanders along.
meaningless existance
till you came along
meaning of life?

Sticky rivers of honey
reduced to dangers so funny
you look for a meaning in this poem
I ask you why?

Stop and smell the flowers
Get stung by a bee
Stop and take in the scenery
dont do it standing on the road
sense and sensibility
pride and prejudice
did she have to make anagrams?

A rhyme in a strange time
lost apon a field of lime
time like a trial
seperates and partitions
are you aware its happening
or are you so busy?

answer my question
reason with yourself
it starts with a day it moves to two it becomes a week
it lingers to a month
then what?
don't get so estranged
that when i see you
only the eyes of an eagle will recognise whats
moving away in the distance

maybe i'm being paranoid
talk to me, make me see
rescue me, be rescued by me
am i selfish? arn't we all?

Waiting for may
i'm waiting............

No comments: