Friday, November 17

Lover knows best

When you love someone, it shows. not just in the physical chemstry between you, the emotional chemistry between you but in the almost telepathetic connection between you. My lover knows me so well.

When i am was down with two lines you can lift me up.
When i need you u call.
You know when something is wrong and i want to talk about it, but dont want to start rightaway. Your my bestfriend in my lover. like chandler and monica!!
There are those times when you are all i need, and there are those times when your all that i know.

When your life revolves around that one person.
and everything you do is special for that one special person
Baby, you are who makes life worth living for me.
im sooo lucky to have you in my life, and i want to spend my whole life with you.
you know best...whether its serious things, whether im upset over silly things and you know best when it comes to just me!!

so i hope and pray the same applied to you. you make me so happy everyday. and i want to spend the rest of my life making you as happy.!!! i love you baby

1 comment:

Aakanksha said...

dats cho chweet....sum1's reallyyy lucky 2 hav u!!!