Thursday, November 2

Lazy Day......

Our college today was on strike, a glorious, blissful day of sleeping late, breakfast in bed watching T.v. all day long. However, sleep through the day and you have to sit up all night. Guess im going to be online then.

So on request im composing an Ode to my lover. Now im not a court poet ar a ballad'ist. But i'll try.

Ode to My Lover

With the silent whisper of the wind
the touch of your lips
with the golden rays of the sun
the warmth of your hands

The beauty of the moon and all the stars
in the twinkling of your eyes
The Sound of the ocean, its peace
in your presence, in your arms

Songs of the morning Lark
Sent of the freshly wet earth
Sight of a blooming rose
touch of a silken sleeve

Nothing can hold candle
to the way i feel about you
Nothing can enrapture my heart
The way you have, my love

If to paradise i was destined
i'd say its not a place
i'd say you dont need wings
i'd say its a person
My angel, My strength, My Baby
Its you, my life and my heart
My Paradise

(p.s - sorry it doesnt rhyme) hope you love it baby, coz it came from my heart where you are enthroned

No comments: